Terms of Service
This page provides our respective rights and obligations between us ("GREENERBILLING, LLC") and you, the subscriber (“SUBSCRIBER”) with respect to ordering and purchasing products and services. Before you register with GreenerBilling or purchase services or products, you must read and agree to this Terms of Service ("TOS"). BY PURCHASING AND/OR USING THE GREENERBILLING SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TOS AND YOU AGREE THAT IT IS ENFORCEABLE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR TOS, THEN YOU MAY NOT PURCHASE OR USE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS SITE.
Violation of any part of the TOS may result in termination of your account.
Changes to the Terms of Service
GREENERBILLING, LLC reserves the right to update and modify the TOS at any time without notice. Accordingly, please review this page often, or at least every time you seek to place an order with us. New features that may be added to the GreenerBilling service shall be subject to the TOS. Should you continue to use the GreenerBilling service after any such modifications to the TOS have been made, your continued use shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the TOS at the following internet address: https://www.greenerbilling.com/terms-of-service SUBSCRIBER will not have a corresponding right to update or modify the TOS. If you do not agree to any modifications of the TOS, your sole remedy is to cancel your account in accordance with these TOS.
Description of Service
The GreenerBilling service is a web-based billing application provided by GREENERBILLING, LLC (the “SERVICE”). A FREE 30-Day Trial as well as different paying plans (a “PLAN”) are offered for access to the SERVICE. You may view the different PLAN options at https://www.greenerbilling.com/pricing. Upon acceptance of this TOS, you will be granted a non-exclusive license to use the SERVICE, beginning with a FREE 30-Day Trial.
Terms of Account
- Legal age of SUBSCRIBER must be at least old enough to legally contract for services in your jurisdiction.
- SUBSCRIBER must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the SERVICE.
- SUBSCRIBERS shall be permitted to provide password access to the SERVICE by your preferred number of users ("USERS"). USERS are bound by all elements of the TOS.
- SUBSCRIBER is responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your SERVICE password and account, and is responsible for all activities that occur within SUBSCRIBER’S use of the SERVICE. GREENERBILLING, LLC will not be liable for any damage or loss that may result from SUBSCRIBER’S failure to protect login information, including password.
- GREENERBILLING, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- GREENERBILLING, LLC may send email communications and intersystem messages to SUBSCRIBERS explaining new features of the SERVICE and notifying of scheduled downtime of the SERVICE.
You agree that GREENERBILLING, LLC reserves the right in its complete discretion to establish general operating practices to maximize the operation and availability of the service for the greatest benefit of its users. As part of these practices, GREENERBILLING, LLC reserves the right to monitor general system usage and performance to identify network resources.
- Payment for the SERVICE shall be made in United States dollars. A valid major credit card is required for a paying PLAN. A credit card is not required to create or use the FREE 30-Day Trial.
- We will charge SUBSCRIBER a standard monthly fee for the Seedling, Tree, and Bamboo PLAN. These PLANS of the SERVICE are billed in advance for each month, and are non- refundable.The Dirt Plan is a consumption-based plan. When the Dirt Plan is selected as the Initial Plan from the Free Trial, a $ 0.99 initial charge CONFIRMS your GreenerBilling account and becomes a credit toward SUBSCRIBER'S first send. Monthly charges will be determined by the number of “sends” used during the monthly billing period. The SUBSCRIBER will be billed at the end of each monthly billing cycle. For definition of “send”, refer to the application Help File under Invoices or Estimates.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds made should SUBSCRIBER not use the SERVICE during a period of time when SUBSCRIBER’S account is open. No exceptions will be made.
- When "Free Trial User" selects their Initial Plan, that date establishes the 30-days until the NEXT RENEWAL DATE. (e.g. Plan selected on January 17th will have a NEXT RENEWAL DATE as February 16th)
The NEXT RENEWAL DATE will only change when an upgrade from Dirt Plan is selected.
- When SUBSCRIBER upgrades their plan, SUBSCRIBER'S credit card will be billed the difference between the SUBSCRIBER'S current plan and upgraded plan (NEW PLAN RATE - CURRENT PLAN RATE = PRORATED AMOUNT). SUBSCRIBER’S credit card will then be charged the new plan rate every 30 days thereafter unless SUBSCRIBER cancels the subscription. (This upgrade scenario does not apply to upgrading from the Dirt Plan).
Should SUBSCRIBER downgrade their PLAN, SUBSCRIBER will be charged the new lower plan rate on their NEXT RENEWAL DATE. Should SUBSCRIBER downgrade their PLAN, they will not receive any refund of fees previously paid.
Modifications to Services and Fees
- GREENERBILLING, LLC reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the SERVICE at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- GREENERBILLING, LLC reserves the right to change our fees and payment terms upon 30 days notice. Fee change notices may be posted to the SERVICE or on https://www.greenerbilling.com.
Cancellation and Termination
Cancellation of Account. SUBSCRIBER may cancel their account at any time, but will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month in which SERVICE is discontinued.
- For example, suppose you are billed on the 15th of April for a particular PLAN for which you signed up. Because we bill in advance, such amount is to be applied to the following 30 days of SERVICE (April 15th through May 15th). If you cancel your account on April 30th, (15 days after payment of the fee for the 30 days of service), you will not be refunded any amounts paid on the 15th of April and you will not be charged any additional fees after the cancellation date of April 30.
- GREENERBILLING, LLC reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate SUBSCRIBER’S account at any time, without notice or refund, if Subscriber fails to make a payment, or if Subscriber inputs data or content through the Website determined to be illicit or in inappropriate
in the sole discretion of GREENERBILLING, LLC. GREENERBILLING, LLC also reserves the right to delete all content associated with SUBSCRIBER’S account if GREENERBILLING, LLC determines in its sole discretion that the content is illicit or inappropriate.
- Upon SUBSCRIBER’S cancellation of the SERVICE, SUBSCRIBER’S data will be stored for 365 days by GREENERBILLING, LLC. No changes or additions to your data are possible since it will be “read-only”. SUBSCRIBER’S may reinstate their account at any time within the 365 days by simply logging-in to their account, choosing a PLAN, and providing valid billing information.
All Stripe Monetary Transactions
- Payments on the SERVICE are processed through the industry-standard – “Stripe”. As such, payments are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement and the Stripe Services Agreement, to which you agree as a SUBSCRIBER to the SERVICE.
- You are responsible for providing accurate credit/debit card information to Stripe. You must not process unauthorized or stolen cards through Stripe.
- All monetary transactions are processed through Stripe. You agree not to hold GREENERBILLING, LLC liable for any monetary transaction issues between you, Stripe, or any other party.
- GREENERBILLING, LLC is not liable for any loss due to invalid transactions through your Stripe account. You are responsible for all transactions processed through your Stripe account; this includes, but is not limited to, transactions that were not processed because of network communication failure. The success of all transactions are your responsibility to guarantee.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- SUBSCRIBER acknowledges that GREENERBILLING, LLC owns all right, title and interest in and to the SERVICE, including without limitation all intellectual property rights, and such rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws.
- SUBSCRIBER agrees not to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the SERVICE. SUBSCRIBER may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the SERVICE which GREENERBILLING, LLC or its suppliers own.
- SUBSCRIBER also agrees not to use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the SERVICE.
- GREENERBILLING, LLC claims no intellectual property rights over the content SUBSCRIBER uploads or provides to the SERVICE. However, by using the SERVICE to send content, SUBSCRIBER agrees that others may view and share your content.
Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- GREENERBILLING, LLC PROVIDES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AS TO THE SERVICE, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- GREENERBILLING, LLC makes no warranties regarding (i) SUBSCRIBER’S ability to use the SERVICE, (ii) SUBSCRIBER’S satisfaction with the SERVICE, (iii) that the SERVICE will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the SERVICE, and (v) that bugs or errors in the SERVICE will be corrected.
- The SERVICE is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SUBSCRIBER understands that your content may be transferred unencrypted over the Internet.
- SUBSCRIBER EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT GREENERBILLING, LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM SUBSCRIBER’S USAGE OF THE SERVICE OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE (EVEN IF GREENERBILLING, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION). YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICES AND CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT.
- SUBSCRIBER assumes total responsibility and risk for use of this SERVICE.
Conduct; User Content
- SUBSCRIBER agrees not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the SERVICE without the express written permission of GREENERBILLING, LLC.
- SUBSCRIBER agrees not to use the SERVICE to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- SUBSCRIBER understands that the SERVICE can be used for transmission of your content, and that during processing, your content, including invoices, payment reminders, and personal messages, may be transferred unencrypted over the Internet.
- SUBSCRIBER may not use the SERVICE to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- SUBSCRIBER agrees not to use the SERVICE for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the TOS.
SUBSCRIBER agrees to hold harmless and indemnify GREENERBILLING, LLC, and its officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the SERVICE, any violation of the TOS or any content you transmit on or through the site or SERVICE, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, GREENERBILLING, LLC will provide SUBSCRIBER with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
Choice of Law and Location for Resolving Disputes
The laws of the state of Florida will govern these TOS and your use of the SERVICES. Any claim or dispute arising out of these TOS or the subject matter hereof shall be heard exclusively in the state and federal courts located in Duval County, Florida.
The failure of GREENERBILLING, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you, the SUBSCRIBER, and GREENERBILLING, LLC and governs your use of the SERVICE, superseding any prior agreements between you, SUBSCRIBER, and GREENERBILLING, LLC (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the TOS).